PDA

View Full Version : Watches

RichardBens14
06-17-2024, 08:20 AM
On the watch forums I frequent people are heavily into cars so I wonder if it works the other way round...is anyone here into watches and what watches do you own?

I am into Tudor and have a Heritage Black Bay in black with the the smiley face dial. My grail watch is an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak.

adrianruther
06-17-2024, 12:47 PM
You need a G-Shock FJ. Proper tough!

careocerebro
06-17-2024, 12:57 PM
When it comes to watches, there's a wide array of choices to suit different tastes and needs. It's not just about telling time; watches can be a statement piece, reflecting your style and personality. I find Rolex watches intriguing. They have a certain timeless charm and a reputation for exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Recently, I stumbled upon replicarichardmille.io (https://replicarichardmille.io) , a site offering replicas of Rolex watches. While I can't vouch for their authenticity or quality, they might be an option if you're looking for a stylish timepiece without the hefty price tag. Remember, though, it's always important to do your research and ensure you're getting a product that meets your standards.