PDA

View Full Version : Skins and Bundles HACK in Il2cpp games

RichardBens14
06-17-2024, 02:43 PM
I wonder that people make skin hacks using GG for Mobile Legends and PubG.

Isn't there any way to make such hacks for unity or il2cpp games? Like Garena Free Fire?

If Anyone knows then please kindly help.

Thank You!

DylanScotland
06-17-2024, 03:36 PM
Use an app like DevTools(By Trinea on the app store the pro version has the .so puller command unlocked but you can use lucky patcher on this app however I would heavily recommend just buying the pro version and supporting the developers hard work. Lucky patcher is risky and a pain in the a** to learn if you aren't familiar with it already anyways and it isn't really worth doing seeing as though the pro app is only roughly 4$)To pull the .so file(s) and then decompile and edit those files

MichaelDrew
06-17-2024, 03:36 PM
Game hacking can be a tricky topic, especially when it comes to different game engines and updates over time. As for Unity or IL2CPP games like Free Fire from three years ago, the landscape might have changed since then. It's possible that developers have tightened security or released patches to prevent such hacks.

In my experience, exploring the game's community forums or reaching out to developers directly can sometimes yield insights or alternative solutions. Also, if you're looking for a fresh perspective, checking out all M4A1S skins (https://skin.land/market/csgo/m4a1-s/) in CS
can be a fun distraction—it's amazing how much customization can enhance your gaming experience!