Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Sex toys suggestions

Hello guys,

I have never bought a sex toy not seen/used one but kidda interested in purchasing one. I am looking for any electronic jerk off toys and need some suggestions.

What are the different between wand masturbation and those vibra strokers? Are those same?

what are the good one out there?

Also, kidda looking for nipple suckers as well

What are the different between wand masturbation and those vibra strokers? Are those same?

About your question on wand masturbators vs. vibra strokers—wands are typically designed for external stimulation and can be used all over your body, while vibra strokers are usually more focused on simulating the feeling of intercourse. Both can be really fun, but it depends on what kind of experience you're looking for. As for good ones, I've heard a lot of positive things about the Fleshlight Quickshot and the Lovense Max 2. They seem to have great reviews and a lot of folks recommend them. Regarding nipple suckers, there are some cool options like the Nipple Play Vacuum Twist Suckers. And if you’re curious about plastic sex dolls, there are some realistic ones out there, but definitely look at this site for reviews and comparisons to get a better idea. They give a unique sensation that can be a fun addition.