Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

16 weeks pregnant and starting a new job.

Hey everyone,

Long story short, I took a career change in May 2021, and I have recently got offered a new job which offers me better career prospects.

When I start I'll be 16 weeks pregnant and I'm dreading telling them

I just want to hear some success stories please as a bit of reassurance ❤ x

Oops - poor employer. I imagine their feelings will be easier to forecast if you intend working after the baby or leaving them in the lurch. If you are returning they will probably be fair.

Starting a new job while being 16 weeks pregnant can be both exciting and challenging. Congratulations on the pregnancy and the new job! It's natural to feel a mix of emotions as you navigate these changes. One piece of advice I'd offer is to communicate openly with your new employer about your pregnancy. It's important to discuss any accommodations you may need as your pregnancy progresses. Try to prioritize self-care and listen to your body's needs. Taking breaks when necessary and staying hydrated can make a big difference. Remember, you're not alone in this journey, and seeking support from friends, family, or online communities like hipeople.io can be incredibly helpful.