Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the PokerCrack Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Black Chip Poker

Bovada bonus

Platinum Daytona 116506 Brand New

Rolex Platinum Daytona
    Ref: 116506
    Year: 2021
    Box/Papers: Included (Has white and green tags)
    Condition: Brand New With Original Rolex Stickers

Price - $95,000

-----
    DS Watches is based out of NYC, we ship to anywhere in the US overnight via FedEx or armored carrier.

Please Call/Text or Email Ethan for more information/more pictures or videos:

Cell: 917-300-8845
    rolex-cosmograph-daytona-40-mm-oystersteel-yellow-gold-oyster-black-dial-4.jpg
    Last edited by RichardBens14; 06-25-2024 at 09:45 AM.

Wow, that's a stunning piece!

That Platinum Daytona you mentioned sounds absolutely stunning! Rolex really knows how to create timeless pieces that hold both their value and allure. I still recall the day I stumbled upon a vintage Submariner in a local shop. Its rugged bezel and aged dial spoke volumes about its history and craftsmanship. When it comes to choosing the best watches to purchase, Rolex always comes to mind for its enduring quality and style. Personally, I've been drawn to the Datejust for its classic design and versatility. Exploring different models is half the fun of being a watch enthusiast.

Brand new with all the original Rolex stickers and tags—definitely a collector's dream and a stunning piece. The 2021 model with box and papers included makes it even more appealing.
    If anyone is still hunting for info, I've got a suggestion. Personally, I love luxury watches, but the price can be a bit steep. That's why I keep an eye on this Patek Philippe replica. It looks just like the original and is a great alternative if you're looking for something classy without breaking the bank.
    DS Watches being based in NYC and offering overnight shipping via FedEx or armored carrier is reassuring. It's great to know they provide such secure delivery options. If I were in the market for a high-end watch, I'd definitely consider reaching out to Ethan for more details.